The all-new ResQMate™ GPS Class 3 EPIRB is specifically designed to meet Australian and New Zealand standards.
Size: 17.7 X 10.67 X 9.09 cm
- Weight: 563g with lithium battery
- Material: High impact UV resistant polymer
- Colour: ACR-treuse™ (high visibility yellow)
- Waterproof: 10 min at 10m (33ft) - Buoyant: Yes
- Deployment: Manual
- Battery: Non-Hazmat lithium battery, Class 2: - 48 hrs. minimum @ -4° F (-20° C) - Operating: -4º to +131º F (-20º to +55º C)
- Storage: -40º F to +158º F (-40º to +70º C)
- Replacement: Battery replacement due no later than 6 years from date of manufacture but 5 years from date of install or after emergency use
- Frequencies: 406 MHz with 121.5 MHz homing
- Strobe: White, LED effective candela
- Flash rate: 25 ± min
- Approvals & Standards: Meets Class 3 (AS/NZ 4280.1) EPIRB
- Warranty: 5 years
Smaller, lighter and tougher, this high tech beacon is readily installed onto vessels of all sizes and types, making it easy for you to meet the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) requirements. And the beacon is competitively priced! The features of it are: - 66 Channel GPS Receiver - Efficient, durable LEDs - Non-hazmat batteries - no shipping hassles - Professional grade design, years of useful life, holds up to abuse - Ability to self-test, or verify that the system is working - Bulkhead mount for easy mounting and quick removal.